The Washington Capitals are playing the Atlanta Thrashers tonight in Atlanta, as I write this very sentence. Kovalchuk just scored to put the Thrashers up 1 halfway through the game.
This isn't notable in the least, except for the fact that I'm sitting at home in front of my tv but have to follow the Caps game online because the game isn't on tv. Not blacked out (do they even do that for the NHL, considering the crappy attendance), not on a station I don't get...not televised in any shape or form. I mean, I know the Caps have been bad as of late but seriously, not even worth polluting the airwaves? It's not as if Comcast Sportsnet has something better on- they're replaying last week's VT-GT football game (which they had to have bought from ESPN)! Not a great time to be a DC sports fan.
Funny the ways you can procrastinate when you really don't feel like writing term papers.
<< Home